"The Atlantean Sword"
Thinking about getting an American Molossus puppy
American Molossus puppies
Our Old World Molossus bloodline is truly special. Over 21 years of our heart and soul, passion, blood, sweat, tears and thousands of dollars have gone into perfecting the Old World bloodline. We want to ensure that this bloodline and these beautiful babies are adopted by the right people and in the right situation for both our babies and you, the client. All puppies are sold off a waiting list and we have made it easy for you to qualify and get added to the waiting list. Old World puppies are $6,500 plus shipping. Shipping/ transport is approximately $550 within the USA. For International, it is additional. Contact your nearest large airport and ask about shipping an 8 week old American Molossus puppy from Ontario Airport to your destination, weight approximately 35 lbs with crate. All puppies will be sold with USBR and ADF puppy registration and can be registered by you with th UBBR and DBR as well, health certified with restricted breeding rights, will have their first set of puppy vaccinations and be dewormed. If you agree to all of this, the next step is to send a $650 deposit Via PayPal.com to In the notes write your full name, home address, contact number and the gender of pup you want. Once the deposit is sent you will get both a confirmation via email for your records and you will within 24 hours see your name on the waiting list which can be found at the bottom of the breedings page. Thank you so much for your interest and we welcome you to The Old World Family.
Get on the waiting list and send deposit by clicking on the button above
10 to 14 days I can start to see and hear
up to 7 days old we can only sleep and suckle
At 4-5 weeks we begin to play with our littermates
At 6 weeks I have all my milk teeth
At 8 weeks I'm ready to go home with you
See testimonials of clients and breeders
At 3 weeks old we can focus our eyes and move around
An opportunity to own your very own Old World Molossus
Contact Marcus E Curtis if interested in getting placed on our waiting list for American Molossus Puppies for up coming Old World litters....
Should you buy a puppy? Watch this video first by Bully Max Supplements featuring Old World Mastinos.
Pictures are worth a 1000 words. Some of the greatest dogs ever are behind these Old World puppies.. Below are some Old World puppies to have an example....
PUPPIES - CUCCIOLI - CACHORROS - KOLYKOK
Training a dog is a life experience. Many parents admit that much of what they know about raising children they learned from caring for their dogs. Dogs respond to love, fairness and guidence, just as children do. Become a good dog owner and you may become an even better parent.
- Kennel Club Book (Neopolitan Mastiff)
Puppies Weening - 3 months, feed 3 times per day.
Puppies 3 - 6 months, feed 3 times per day.
Puppies 6 - 12 months, feed 2 times per day.
Normal active adults, feed 1-2 times per day.
Helpful tips to wean pups from milk to food
Old World beasts at 4 weeks having a brunch.
Old World puppies first shots at 5 weeks. Here's instructions.
Below are examples of past Old World puppies produced and the quality of my Old World line...
Old World Sasquatch
at 8 weeks 8-1-2017
American Molossus pups at 4 weeks eating
Old World Tigris
at 8 weeks5-12-2019
Old World Euphrates
at 5 weeks
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!
All puppies can be available by week 8. All puppies are carefully evaluated by a licensed Veterinarian and given a health certificate which is current to date with health vaccinations. All puppies are dewormed, USBR/ ADF certified and will have a 1-year health guarantee.
(See puppy contract for details.)
OLD WORLD PUPPIES AVAILABLE OFF WAITING LIST!
Visit our breeding page for timetables of puppies due.
Below are some puppies sold in the past.
Videos of Old World puppies.
Mlm's Old World Amara @ 5-months
Contact Me for more information on Dogs For Sale!
Marcus & Yvette Curtis
Old World Molossus, Owner
American Molossus pup at 5 weeks
American Molossus Puppy proofing your Home
1. Clear your floors of everything except specific puppy toys
2.Remove children toys and valuable items from your puppies reach
3. Remove plants real or artificial
4. Remove or lock away all house hold items that could be toxic or harmful such as cleaning supplies, pesticides or medicines
5. Block stairways and rooms the puppy is not allowed in
6. Cover or secure loose electrical cords as well as cover electrical outlets
7. Remove trash cans or acquire large covered cans
8. block any fireplace
9. Block gaps on balconies or railings
10. Keep the toilet lids closed
11. Have all food out of reach from your puppy
12. Remove or raise any drapes, curtains or blinds
13. Raise or remove any vermin traps or ant baits
14. Check your back yard for holes, loose boards, weak spots, exposed nails or screws or anything else that will allow your pup to escape or get an injury
15. If you have a pool or jacuzzi be sure to have it gated off securely or covered correctly
16. Be sure to remove any plants, trees or shrubs that can be poisonous to your puppy.17. If your puppy is out doors, be sure they have access to fresh water and shade or warmth in extreme climates
Marcus E Curtis
Realtor, Dog breeder and Author
Owner and Founder of The American Molossus/ Old World Molossus
Owner and Founder of Victorian Depot
Author of Dog Breeding Secrets
For more helpful tips click the link below